Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Thursters, H-P Cleans, SDHP















Complete as many rounds as possible 20
minutes of:
95 pound Thruster, 5 reps
95 pound Hang Powercleans, 7 reps
95 pound Sumo Deadlift High-pull, 10 reps
My #- 7 rounds
Dave- 9 rounds PR

Shoot, don't really know what to say about this one, but we decided that it should be named, "Fish Out of Water", cause you can never get enough O2. I was very happy with my numbers, cause honestly I didn't feel like getting out there and doing anything, which is odd cause getting paid to work out is one of my favorite thing to do, ever! Can't let Dave down and he said "you ready to do this", and I said "sure, I guess so". Not really wanting to. And you know what, I'm sooo glad I did. It hurt, it beat me down, it actually made me wanna quit all together. And when I was done I was smiling,,,, I couldn't breath and thought I may die right there. But I was very happy. Pure joy to be done. That's what I love about Crossfit. How else can I get myself to work out for only twenty minutes, push it to the max, with nothing left in the gas tank. And feel so good afterwards. Crossfit or Die baby!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment