Sunday, August 23, 2009

Eating like a Caveman


Still keeping to the Paleolithic Diet, and finding it to be easier every week that passes. Cravings for pizza and bread still pop up but I find that if I just ignore them, and eat what I'm supposed to when I'm full I feel so much better that I haven't eaten the crap that my body thinks it wants. I was looking at this huge moth on my porch yesterday and was thinking how we humans can be like the moth. We can change ourselves through work. We can become strong and fast and beautiful, by loving ourselves and honoring our bodies by keeping them clean and strong. And in return our bodies will honor the hard work by becoming lean and toned, and we will feel good, sleep better, have more sex, and want more of this healthy living. This is how I feel, and I want to share it with everyone, and especially the ones I love. Eat clean, work hard, push your limits and you will be a happier being. .........I'm down to 183 lbs and was 196lbs about one month ago and my times and numbers only get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment