Monday, August 10, 2009

Stupid Gym

So I'm in Homestead visiting the family. Looking forward to hitting the gym after a long drive down. I go to where I remember the closest Golds Gym is, and well, its closed. Whatever. So I drive to 24hr fitness where I know some trainers. Maybe get a free weeks pass. I get there and they don't work there anymore. And I talk to the girl at the front desk, trying to work something out. She's game but when she asks if I have a local address and I say "How local", I can see where this is going. I end up driving from Homestead to Miami, with a pit stop in Cutler Bay, and I'm frustrated and I don't want to spend any $$$ to work out. I go home. Decide to run to a park 1.5 miles away and knocked out 21 L pull-up, 21 strict, and 21 kipping pull-ups, 50 reverse curls, and 50 dips. So after the approximately 3 miles and the rest of the work I did I felt better. Going to the closest Crossfit box tomorrow. Or I'm gonna punch myself in the face. I'll fucking go crazy.....

2 comments:

  1. Colin,
    There are 3 boxes avail in Miami. Do work son...represent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will find a Crossfit box to workout at. They will welcome you like a brother. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete