Friday, August 14, 2009

400 meters sprints

4 Rounds for time.
Run 400 meters
Rest 3 minutes between rounds:
1 @ 1:16, 2@ 1:18, 3@ 1:20, 4@ 1:34
Was happy with the times, but this is def something I would like to work on more. My endurance is coming along, but I feel my sprint speed could really use some concentration. There were some guys at CrossFit Threshold that are very fast and this helped push me that last little bit. I hit rock bottom, I gave it my all. Gasping for air every time the run was over. Thought I could gain the lead on the third round, burned up all my juice, and still happily finished second. My fourth round suffered from it, but I still pushed through the finish line. Before the WOD we had fun doing some team warm up exercises, and post WOD, we had a little, men vs. woman, wall ball drill. Very fun. Losers had to do burpees. Men won, but we finished the set of burpees with the ladies cause who couldn't use some more burpees in there life. You know I sure love'em...... Thanks again to CrossFit Threshold, and especially Chris Holt (who has an amazing story on their site everyone should read), you are my box away from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment