Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Nicole

"Nicole"
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
Run 400 meters
Max rep Pull-ups
Round Pull-up
1 25
2 20
3 25
4 20
5 20
6 21

Total #s-6 rounds and 131 pull-ups. Did the WOD alone for the first time in a long time. Working the A shift and these guys haven't Hit Rock Bottom (I don't even think they want to or could if they tried). Felt good about the numbers but definitely could have done more pull-ups with some encouragement. My kipp was strong and consistent and my hands felt pretty good. Want to work on my butterfly with Smiley next time he comes by. Did some jump-rope work to warm up, some muscle-ups and some Pilate's core floor work. Abs are getting some definition. Hope to really get my ass kicked tomorrow with the B-shift crew. We always work till we bleed, push till we puke, and of course we always HIT ROCK BOTTOM.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the pullups. Better than I can get normally.

    ReplyDelete