Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Paleo Success


So I've been following the Paleo diet guidelines pretty strictly for almost a month now and have had great results so far in such a short period of time. I will admit I have slipped up and cheated about once a week, and I'm okay with that. I mean I want to be healthy and reap the benefits of this way of eating, but sometimes you just have to eat something that is either easy, or makes you happy. Don't make a habit of it, and don't think its an excuse to go crazy and eat a whole extra large pizza with the works all by yourself, cause that's just gonna make you sick. I have found that eating combinations on lean proteins, mixtures of fresh fruits and veggies, and healthy snacks make me feel amazing. I have lost 11 lbs so far and have been not only keeping my numbers up, but actually hitting PR regularly. I love the way I feel, and this has been an easy way to live, not diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment