Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tabata Your F*%#ing Mom

Tabata Mash-up          

Kettlebell  Swings 53lb= 87

Ring Dips= 59

Push Press 30lb= 70

Push Ups= 52

Damn this taxed my tricepts. Really felt it when I went to the P.Press and P. ups. They really sucked, especially when those are normally strong moves for me. No rest in between movements, didn't realize there was a 1 min perscribed rest in between each. Better that I  just went balls out. Post WOD did 100 abmat sit ups and several minutes of planks. Was good work all in all. Wish I'd had the initiative to have done some heavy lifting in the a.m. Slept like shit and took a 3 hr nap after lunch. Screw it, I needed the rest. Rest day tomorrow, and then hard work all next week. Gonna bring it crazy. Diet has been locked down for the most part, normally very easy to keep it clean here at work, but its Kellers last day here so they bought Cheesecake and Keylime pie. Fuck it right,one piece won't kill me. Try to keep it to that one.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha the title is killing me. Dont sweat that key lime pie, dude. Its only like 300g of sugar. hah

    ReplyDelete