Saturday, February 13, 2010

Did Work

Worked up to 1 rep max C/J

215# twice. No PR (225). Lack of intensity. Was at box alone, except for my dog, who just stared at me while I cursed and yelled while I failed with 225 three times. Fuck it. Not my day to hit it. Then.

3-3-3-3-3-3-3 Weighted pull-ups @ 50#.
&
21/21 GHD sit-ups/ Double unders 3 rounds

Taught the 4, 5, 6, pm classes. Went well, but a little crowded for the programing. Nick is fresh of his Oly cert and was more than happy to help out and put the classes through a proper Bergner Warm-up. Went over some simple things to always remember when lifting overhead. Was fun to have another coach with me, and to have the box all to ourselves after all the classes were over. Sara stuck around to watch how its really done.

3 rft
500 mtr row
135# c/j x 12
95# thrusters x 15

My time-15:30

Felt good, love hitting WODs with Nick. He keeps me hungry and on my toes. Sara was impressed. Not a lot of new crossfitters see people go into the black. A very productive day. Did work, worked, and loved all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment