Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2010 Garage Games

Day 1

WOD 1 @ 9am
7k “ish”  Trail Run-31:14 (34th place)

WOD 2 @ 11am
AMRAP

Adv Men: 15 Mins, 10 – 2 pood KB, 45FT, 10 – 20# WB-160 reps (37th place)

WOD 3 @ 2:45pm
Sandbag Carry

120# up a hill, 10 cleans, run it down the hill, drop it and dead-lift 315# 20 times-9:16 (40th place)


Day 2
 
WOD 11am
Overhead and Run
10 – 135# ground to overhead anyhow, 20 sit-ups, 600M run; 10- 2 Pood KB Swings, 20 burpees, 600M run; then do it all again.-22:28 (38th place)
 
I finished 38th out of 55 in the advanced division. Most challenging and amazing weekend ever. Loved every painful moment of it, even more than I thought I would. Felt great that I didn't crumple under the pressure to preform. This was a good taste of what sectionlas will be like. Now I have several weeks to get to that pinacle of my ability. Wish I had more time to prepare, but can't wait for it to come all at the same time. I have fallen in love with CF even more than before, if thats possible. My CF Daytona family has really become a solid rock in my life. They never make me feel out of place, or doubt my ability. They build me up, push me, and give me a shoulder to lean on when its hard to keep going. I feel very strongly about the people I train with and want them to know how much it means to me that they are there for me, and that they allow me to be a part of their lives. Thank you all, the members, my fellow athletes and trainers. I know have a family here in my new home Crossfit Daytona.



1 comment:

  1. So happy to have you with us, Colin. It's nice to have you, Sara and your friends be part of our fam.

    ReplyDelete