Friday, December 18, 2009

Nicole


NICOLE
workout:5 min row/ride/rope
3 rounds of "cindy"then:
"Nicole"
AMRAP 20 min
400m run
max pull-up:

My #- 35-21-20-20-25-17= 6R + 138pu =PR

First WOD back since my stupid hurt back incident on Monday. Not 100%, but feeling much better. Pull-up felt great, butterfly was strong and finished last few of each round with old school kipp, run could always be better, but managed to not pull the old man shuffle. Hands tore on my last round (haven't been religious about my Pedegg), but it was totally worth it. My numbers were strong. I love CF sooo much, I don't know what I'd do if I sustained a real injury....... I will be safe, I will listen to my body, and I will still push the limits of my own physical ability...... I fucking love this shit!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment