Tuesday, December 15, 2009

And so it begins


A new chapter in my life didn't necessarily begin with the completion of my Crossfit Level 1 Certification, as it did when I became completely engrossed in Crossfit, and decided I would allow it to change my life. But this past weekend I received my certification, and took one giant step closer to what I want as the second passion in my life side by side with being a firefighter, is being a coach/ trainer, Crossfit athlete. I want to not only bring myself to the apex of my athletic ability and fitness, but I want to share my passion and show others how good life can be if you stop making excuses, stop waiting for tomorrow, and start acting today, start being accountable for the life we are living and the amazing, fun, sexy life we want to live. I love Crossfit for its intensity, goal oriented structure, team and family atmosphere, and for how it makes you feel before and after a brutal WOD. Crossfit or Die.........

No comments:

Post a Comment