Monday, February 28, 2011

M.E. Deadlift

Max Effort Deadlift
3-3-3-1-1-1
375-395-405(PR)-420-395-405
Felt good to move 420. Its been a while and I need the deadlift focus. Lifting alone has gotten better as well. Never really thought I could bring max effort alone, but lately its been no problem. Although I say that and may have been able to go bigger with RH, TG, or JB pushing me a little more. Either way happy with that. School Blows and I really don't think I'm gonna have the time to train this year like I would like. There are goals to be met, and I think I've only begun to see how tough its gonna be to balance, school, work, and training. Maybe there is only so much I can do. But to admit that is like defeat. Not in my vocabulary. Fuck it. Train hard, lift heavy, and do what I can.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah buddy!! Keep up the good work. I'm also working my goats w/ almost the same rep scheme. Keep postin & I will keep reading. Hit us up @ The ZOO!!

    ReplyDelete