Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Re-Set

Wanted to work on my clean and jerk. Probablt my weakest lift. RH saw me struggling with weight I should kill. Brought the weight back down. Re-set my movement and the transition from clean to jerk. I felt great and gave me a better knowledge of how it should feel and work. Then worked my way back up hit two smooth lifts back to back, up the weight and rest 1 minute in between sets. It was amazing to feel a little more confident in my movement and approach. Robert is an amazing coach, and the longer I coach/ train at CFD the more I see it. By then I was whooped and felt great about it.

then

10 minute Double Under test: 464

then

4 rounds for time of
400 mtr run
12 kb swings at 70lbs
21 ring push ups.

My time- 15:55

Was gassed from the cleans and DU, cramped a little in my left quad and swallowed back vomit several times. That being said I really liked the WOD and wasn't to beat up about having to hold back some. Felt great.

2 comments:

  1. while visiting cfjax back in february i had the pleasure of meeting both RH and MK. knowledgable, hard working, and very helpful people to say the least. i have had an eye on your site on and off for a while now, it looks good. today's effort appears to be quite the day you strung together. i especially like the last part and may just need to replicate the whole day in order to get as near the same experience as you enjoyed. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, wish i were still at CFD. Learned a lot from RH. Nice job on developing the website.

    Isaac

    ReplyDelete