Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Burpee, Run

6 rounds for time:
400 meter run
25 burpees-

My time-22:33
Nick-21:50
Lou-24:46

This was a good one to do just to get back into doing something uncomfortable. I wouldn't say this one was two hard but it def. had me sucking wind and feeling like I had lead in my shoes by the end. Took a few days off, being moved around the county on shift, and then going out of town for the UF season opener in Gainesville. I can tell that it was two much time away from Crossfit. Although I have been hitting heavy gym days still, its not nearly the same. Lou is a welcome new member of our deathbyburpee family, and I see very big things in her future. Lots of heart. Worked with Nick on the clean and jerk and snatch, just as skill work. Plus hit up 100+ double unders.

No comments:

Post a Comment