Wednesday, March 24, 2010

And it Begins

Well my diet really hit the shitter for the whole week + of 3/15 - 3/22. I ate like I was gonna die, and didn't do much as far as any WODs or lifting. Started a strict Paloe regiem yesterday got in my first taste of intensity after class. Did the basline stats for CF Daytona, being that everyone is keeping to a 30 day paleo challenge.

500m Row-1:31.2
max push ups-50 (weak sauce)
Helen-9:24 (everything unbroken, but equally weak)

I def. feel these days of drinks and food and excess. Building back up. Keeping strict with my CF Football strength work, and following WODs from the mian site, or CF Daytonas Rx stuff. Here is the begining

Complete 3 sets of:

10 Rep Squat (5 RM)
*Use your 5 RM squat for this workout.
*Perform as many reps as possible...put the bar in the rack..rest..do another rep and continue till you get 10 total reps.

225#. Not my 5 rep max. Kinds thought it was close, but it wasn't. Hit 6 and 4, 6 and 4, and then 10 straight. So didn't really accomplish the goal of the WOD, but hey its a start.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to to CF-Pinacle opening up & getting out to St.32. We're gonna tear it up!!

    You will get back to your fighting weight soon!!! Stick w/ it buddy!!

    ReplyDelete